Headlines News :
Home » » Watch: (G.I. Joe: Retaliation) Movie Trailer

Watch: (G.I. Joe: Retaliation) Movie Trailer




G.I. Joe-Retaliation-Movie-Trailer







“G.I. Joe: Retaliation” has just released its official trailer.





Paramount Pictures has let loose the action-packed teaser as a follow-up to the character posters they recently unveiled, kicking the pre-release hype into overdrive.





“G.I. Joe: Retaliation” is the sequel to the 2009 flick “G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra,” and this time around the troops are forced to contend with threats from within the government in addition to Cobra.





Starring Channing Tatum, Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis, Adrianne Palicki, Ray Park, and Jonathan Pryce, “G.I. Joe: Retaliation” hits theaters June 29th.







Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved