Headlines News :
Home » , , » Pic: Ke$ha Tweets Photo Of Herself Peeing In The Street

Pic: Ke$ha Tweets Photo Of Herself Peeing In The Street



Ke$ha-Peeing-In-The-Street







The 25-year-old singer tweeted a photo of herself squatting down while urinating in the street. Early Wednesday morning, Ke$ha posted the photo and wrote, "pee pee on the street. PoPo come n get me if u can find meeee. I blame traffik."






So, had the 25-year-old been drinking when she made the unfortunate decision to share her embarrassing moment with the world? Well, she wasn't even tipsy the last time she was caught up in a public urination scandal. That's right, it's happened before! 





Ke$ha made headlines a couple of years ago for relieving herself in a sink at a London pub. But she made no apologies for her bizarre behaviour at the time. 





"People made a big deal about me peeing in the sink but that wasn’t that shocking," she told Contact Music. "I wasn’t even drunk. It’s an animal instinct as a human and as an animal. I had to pee. And outside there’s paparazzi everywhere — what am I supposed to do? I accept it’s uncouth. But it’s just being an animal." 









Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved