Headlines News :
Home » » Photo:Scarlett Johansson's New Wrist Tattoo

Photo:Scarlett Johansson's New Wrist Tattoo



Scarlett-Johansson's-New-Wrist-Tattoo







The actress, 27, has been showing off her new wrist tattoo while promoting her Marvel Comics movie around the globe. Designed to look like a charm bracelet, the words "I Heart NY" are also emblazoned on Johansson's latest ink.





In addition to her new tattoo, the actress has interlinked circles with the initial A drawn on the inside of her right ankle. She also has a colorful sunrise etched into her left arm.





"I've had the tattoo of a sunrise on my arm for a while," Johansson has said of her first design, which she got in 2007. "It makes me happy when I look at it, but the reason I had it done is very personal. Some things have to remain private."











Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved