Headlines News :
Home » , » Selena Gomez discusses role in Spring Breakers

Selena Gomez discusses role in Spring Breakers



Selena-Gomez-discusses-role-in-Spring-Breakers







Selena Gomez has told Entertainment Tonight that she is “timid” like her character in Spring Breakers.





The singer plays the role of Faith who robs a restaurant with her three college friends to fund her spring break. A drug and arms dealer bails them out on the condition that they do some dirty work.





“My character is the most timid one for sure,” Selena told Entertainment Tonight. “I mean she’s more of the one that kind of thinks things over and is more aware of her surroundings which is definitely how I am in real life. But she does have a little bit of an edge to her. You know she smokes, she drinks, kind of dances with random guys. I mean, it’s spring break!”





It’s a grittier part for the 19-year-old, who is best known for portraying Alex Russo in Disney’s Wizards of Waverly Place. Selena admits the movie, directed by Harmony Korine, may rub some fans up the wrong way as it reveals what really goes on at spring break.





“It will definitely be controversial but I’m ready for it,” she said. “I wanted to do something that was completely different and to be honest this is an indie role and I thought that if I were to trust someone it would be Harmony and I think that I wanted to try and push myself to see what I could do and what I was capable of. And he does a lot of improv, he pushes us but in a safe way. I feel very safe with him. So I am doing a lot of things that I never knew that I could do or wanted to do.”













Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved