Headlines News :
Home » » Maria Menounos, Taraji, Debra Messing N*des for Allure May 2012

Maria Menounos, Taraji, Debra Messing N*des for Allure May 2012



Maria-Menounos-Taraji-Debra-Messing-N*des-for-Allure-May-2012







Allure magazine's May 2012 issue special "n*de" feature was back by popular demand.





Among the beauties baring all this time around were Maria Menounos, Debra Messing, Taraji P Henson, Leslie Bibb and Morena Baccarin.





Highlights from each ladies brief interviews are as follows





MARIA MENOUNOS





On her teen beatuy pageant low swimsuit scores:





"I was hippy and I didn't diet for contests. And it didn't bother me."





On not being comfortable baring all:





"I have some serious issues here," she admitted. "But I want to get over that. This was definitely challenging, but I feel so much better having done it."





DEBRA MESSING





On her decision to pose nude coming from a natural process of self-acceptance:


Once you have a child, once you pass 40, you have a different relationship with your body. I love my body in a way I never have before."





On the parts she loves the most:


"My shoulders, clavicle, and chest. I started out in dance—there's something beautiful about a dancer's upper body. I love strapless dresses."





LESLIE BIBB





On going on a four-day juice cleanse to get ready for her shoot: "It was an angry four days. Sam [Rockwell, her boyfriend] was like, 'Thank God I'm not with you right now. You are not nice on the juice cleanse.'"





TARAJI P. HENSON





On what her friends will think:


"My friends won't be surprised by this shoot. Whenever we go to the beach, I'm like, 'Is this a n*de beach? Can I take my top off?'"





MORENA BACCARIN





On wanting to take a more subtle approach to nudity for this shoot:


"I didn't want it to be an overload, like 'That girl is always taking off her clothes.' This is for the art of it. It's beautiful." 








taraji-p-henson-Allure-May-2012





morena-baccarin-Allure-May-2012





leslie-bibb-Allure-May-2012





debra-messing-Allure-May-2012





maria-menounos-Allure-May-2012








Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved