Headlines News :
Home » , » Natalie Portman, Johnny Depp in Paul McCartney's (My Valentine) Music Video

Natalie Portman, Johnny Depp in Paul McCartney's (My Valentine) Music Video








McCartney's-My-Valentine-Music-Video







Sir Paul McCartney debuted the music video for his latest single “My Valentine” off of his new solo album Kisses on the Bottom on Friday night in L.A. featuring Natalie Portman and Johnny Depp!





In the video, directed by the Beatles band member himself, Natalie and the Pirates of the Caribbean star use sign language in conjunction with Paul’s lyrics.





Gwen Stefani, Reese Witherspoon, Kristen Stewart, Gwyneth Paltrow and Zooey Deschanel were all on hand for the music video’s premiere at Stella McCartney’s boutique earlier this week.





Watch “My Valentine” below:







Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved