Headlines News :
Home » » Jason Statham reveals he will never be a great actor

Jason Statham reveals he will never be a great actor



Jason-Statham







The actor has said he will be sticking to the action roles he is best suited to.





Jason Statham has revealed that he believes he will never be a great actor.


The action hero has revealed that he is best suited to playing the hard man role on screen and that is what he will be sticking with.





A former street jewellery hustler has appears in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch and The Transporter among other high-octane movies, and he has said that he is unlikely to stray into anything more highbrow in the near future.





Talking to the BBC he said, “I don't want to upset the apple cart. I don't want to try something for the sake of doing something different.





"Doing something different is for great character actors. I don't see myself as a great character actor that will play a lawyer and then something bizarrely different. That's not what my strength is. I enjoy what I'm doing. I'm making a career out of something that I'm enjoying."







Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved