Headlines News :
Home » , » Watch: Madonna's Truth or Dare Fragrance Ad

Watch: Madonna's Truth or Dare Fragrance Ad




Watch-Madonna-Truth-or-Dare-Fragrance-Ad







Madonna has just released a sexy new advertisement for her Truth or Dare scent.





The “Papa Don’t Preach” songstress’ new spot picks up where her videos “Erotica” and “Justify My Love” left off, with her hamming it up in black lingerie.





And of course, Madge utters a provocative anthem- “I know I shouldn’t act this way, I know good girls don’t misbehave, but I’m a bad girl.”





Of her love of perfume, Madonna explained, "My oldest memory of my mother is her perfume. I carry it with me everywhere. She always smelled like gardenias and tuberose. An intoxicating mixture—feminine and mysterious."





Truth or Dare is described as a "unique blend of narcotic florals, balanced with addictive woods and vanilla."







Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved