Headlines News :
Home » , » Rihanna: I got N*ked the more comfortable I felt

Rihanna: I got N*ked the more comfortable I felt



Rihanna-I-got-N*ked-the-more-comfortable-I-felt





 Rihanna Opens Up About Being ‘N*ked’ In The Pages Of Fitness







Rihanna may be criticized constantly for the scandalous looking outfits she wears on the regular, but if you talk to her you’ll notice that it’s not just being in Hollywood that’s got RiRi all about taking her clothes off.





The Barbadian beauty has always been pretty accepting of her body, as the culture of her people on the beautiful island are always about having fun and partying with next to nothing on. If anything, being in the spotlight has made Rihanna more self-conscious about it all; but she did learn that it’s something she needed to get over.





    My way probably won’t work for most people… but the more I got n*ked the more comfortable I felt. I just had to face my fear. You always find something wrong, you always find something you’re uncomfortable with, and one thing turns into another and you get embarrassed and self-conscious about it — you feel like everybody can see what you see.





Rihanna shared this with a UK Fitness magazine, where she revealed that some of her crazy sexy twitpics are putting herself out there mostly to become comfortable with others’ opinions on her.





While it could be trying on most people’s egos and future careers, Rihanna has got some thick skin to withstand some of the comments people make.








Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved