Headlines News :
Home » » Iggy Azalea Takes A Stance On Her S*xual Image, ‘I’m Not A Vagina Rapper’

Iggy Azalea Takes A Stance On Her S*xual Image, ‘I’m Not A Vagina Rapper’



Iggy-Azalea-Takes-A-Stance-On-Her-S*xual-Image-I’m-Not-A-Vagina-Rapper







Iggy Azalea has been the hot topic in female rap since XXL released the Freshman cover and it stirred up a little bit of drama between herself and another Miss who also shares a similar moniker. The Australian native has got some controversial songs for not being a big name, and it’s been her duty lately to speak out and help Americans distinguish what’s sexy and powerful from what’s vulgar and classless.








The blonde bombshell of a rapper shares her thoughts on her own image:





There’s s*xy and there’s beautiful. I wouldn’t want to date the guy version of me. If I were a man I’d be a womanizer. I like reserved guys. When they give you attention, it makes me think, “Aww, I’m special.”





Iggy talks “Pu$$y”:





“The video for that could’ve been way more sexual. I first came out people said, she only raps about her vagina. I’m not a vagina rapper! [Laughs.] I talk about many other things.”





S*x in America vs. Australia:





“So much of what I do that’s controversial in America wouldn’t be a big deal back home. America is a highly s*xualized society but people are afraid to admit what they like.”





Looks like we’ve even learned a little bit about Iggy’s boyfriend, ASAP Rocky in the midst of her interview; when she reveals that she likes more “reserved” guys since she is so overtly s*xual.





Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved