Headlines News :
Home » , » Full: Jennifer lopez (Dance Again) Listen

Full: Jennifer lopez (Dance Again) Listen





Full-Jennifer-lopez-Dance-Again-Listen







Jennifer Lopez just released her brand new single “Dance Again” just in time for spring.





The “Waiting for Tonight” babe chatted with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show, gushing about the whole process of recording the sure-to-be-hit club anthem.





J. Lo shared, “First of all I love it. I love being able to collaborate with producer RedOne again, and working with Pitbull again. We had a great chemistry the last time, and it was like ‘We’re going to have to do something again.’ And this was the perfect song. I love the message of the song. That when something bad happens, your life is not over. You have to get up. You’re gonna live. You’re gonna to be okay. You’re gonna dance again.”





As for what’s next, Lopez explained, “We don’t know yet. Whether it’s going to be a full album or ‘Greatest Hits.’ I’m working on a collection of songs right now, and I don’t know what I’m going to do with them, but here’s the first single!”





Jennifer also noted that the timing of the new song is strategic- “I think when it came to me it was the perfect moment. I definitely related to that. I think it’s a good thing to put it out there right now, because everybody goes through tough moments. Everybody goes through hard times, and I am no stranger to that myself. So to even hear the demo of the song. Actually, we re-wrote some of the lyrics to fit in to that message.”





































Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved