Headlines News :
Home » , » Rihanna: Being single is no good, I want to share my life with someone

Rihanna: Being single is no good, I want to share my life with someone



Rihanna-Being-single-is-no-good-I-want-to-share-my-life-with-someone

Rihanna is desperate for a boyfriend.

The 24-year-old singer - who split from Chris Brown, 22, in 2009 after he violently assaulted her - says she's lonely and wants a new man for company.

'Single life is so overrated. You always want to be single when you are in a relationship but trust me it is no bueno [good],' says Rihanna.

'I have such incredible experiences in my life, but you don't want to live your life and then meet someone, you want to share your life with someone.

'I feel like that is what I am missing right now.'

Rihanna loves Adele's songs but has difficulty listening to Brit Award-winning album 21 because the emotional lyrics are overwhelming.

'She doesn't know the depth of my affection, just the surface. She has no idea,' Rihanna tells Jonathan Ross in a TV interview which will be broadcast this weekend.



'It's hard to say a [favourite] track. The last album 21 just spoke to me so much.

'To the point where I had to stop listening to it 'cos it was depressing me so much.' 





Source
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved