Headlines News :
Home » , » Nicki Minaj praises herself

Nicki Minaj praises herself



Nicki-Minaj-praises-herself





Singer Nicki Minaj has spoken highly about herself, claiming that she must be pop culture because she is so popular. Nicki claims that girls all over the world are copying her style because they like the way she looks and what she does. However, Nicki admits that she does not go out of her way to make these girls copy her, she is simply making a statement.



Minaj explained, "I guess I am pop culture just because what I'm doing seems to be popular. When people want to do what you're doing, it's kind of popular. I don't ask girls to wear pink hair; they just do it. It's not about black or white; I think it's just a statement. It doesn't matter which colour you are; it's just a statement of being fearless."



Nicki then went on to respond to comments that people have been making about her trying to be like Lady Gaga. She added, "That's just who I am. I was a theatre major; I studied theatre.” Nicki Minaj was recently praised by former X Factor contestant Cher Lloyd for being the only relevant female rapper. Nicki Minaj was recently confirmed to be playing this year’s V Festival.





Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved