Headlines News :
Home » , » LeAnn Rimes Denies Sex Tape Rumors

LeAnn Rimes Denies Sex Tape Rumors



Another day, another LeAnn Rimes story. Less than two weeks after returning from her honeymoon with new husband Eddie Cibrian, Rimes is back in the news. This time, the 29-year-
old singer is shooting down rumors of an alleged sex tape wth ex-husband, Dean Sheremet.


"I hear there are rumors of a 'sex tape' I have never filmed myself having sex on tape, period. Haven't joined that club LOL!" the singer Tweeted. "Just wanted to put minds at ease, " she added.


Rimes most recently made headlines when she Tweeted a photo of herself in a bikini looking very thin. She ended up having to defend herself when some of her followers claimed she looked too thin.


"Those are called abs, not bones, love," Rimes Tweeted to a follower who said she looked "scary skinny."


"This is my body, and I can promise you I'm a healthy girl. I'm just lean. Thanks for your concern, but no need to be," she posted later.




Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved