Headlines News :
Home » , » Evan Rachel Wood Shows Off New Pixie Cut (Photo)

Evan Rachel Wood Shows Off New Pixie Cut (Photo)



What better way to start off summer than with a fresh new haircut? Evan Rachel Wood debuted a shorter 'do Tuesday night at the fourth season premiere of HBO's 'True Blood.'


The actress, 23, hit the red carpet at L.A.'s ArcLight's Cinerama Dome wearing Dolce & Gabbana vest and trousers, complete with red suspenders, according to Just Jared.


Wood, who split with rocker Marilyn Manson last summer, recently came out as bisexual during an interview with Esquire Magazine.


"Yes," she said when asked if she dates women. "I grew up in love with David Bowie. So I was always into very androgynous things. Guys, girls... I'm into androgyny in general."


She also touched upon her reputation, especially after dating Manson.


"I'm constantly changing, I'm constantly growing. I think I'm a little controversial?" she said, adding, "I just try and keep some mystery, so hopefully people can't really put their finger on it."








Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved