Headlines News :
Home » » James Cameron to Arnold Schwarzenegger: I’ll Stand By You

James Cameron to Arnold Schwarzenegger: I’ll Stand By You



Director James Cameron worked with Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Terminator and remains close with him today — even amidst his sex scandal.


James and his wife Suzy Amis Cameron were honored at the Covenant House California 2011 Gala and Awards Dinner this week and he spoke briefly to OK! about his contact with Arnold during this difficult time.


“I have. He and I have spoken a lot,” James told OK!. “I mean, you have to stand by your friends and he and I have talked and I told him, ‘Look man, I’ll stand by you.’ ”


But he didn’t offer Arnold any advice on the matter.


“He doesn’t need my advice,” the Avatar direction explained to OK!. “He knows how to manage his image and to say what he needs to say and he is going to say it on his own terms when he is ready.”


“It’s that simple.”


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved