Headlines News :
Home » , » Rihanna talks Battleship weapons and outfits

Rihanna talks Battleship weapons and outfits



Rihanna-talks-Battleship-weapons-and-outfits





Singer Rihanna has turned her hand to acting and is set to star on the big screen in her first movie, when she stars in the adaptation of the classic game Battleship. Rihanna plays a weapons

expert on a navy ship in the movie and has been talking about how much fun she had using the different weapons and the fact that she enjoyed the uniform she had to wear.
Rihanna explained, ''The one on the boat was so powerful, on the ribs, every time, ugh, I





 remember. 'I would come back to the set with black gunpowder everywhere, it was crazy. But it was so much fun. I loved it, every moment. I loved feeling it in my chest.''

She added, ''I thoroughly enjoyed it. I really did. It felt good to not have to think about what to wear. 'Every day was the exact same thing. It was really comfortable.'' You can see Rihanna when she stars alongside the likes of Liam Neeson, Taylor Kitsch, Brooklyn Decker and Alexander Skarsgard in the Peter Berg directed movie Battleship, which is set to be released on April 11 in the UK and on May 18 in the US.






Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved