Headlines News :
Home » , » Jeremy Lin Talks Kim Kardashian Romance Rumors: 'She's Not My Type'

Jeremy Lin Talks Kim Kardashian Romance Rumors: 'She's Not My Type'







He may be an NBA sensation, but New York Knicks star Jeremy Lin swears that he and lover-of-athletes Kim Kardashian are not dating. He actually doesn't even understand how or why that rumor started! 




"Stuff about me dating Kim Kardashian, I mean, I have no idea where that came from," Jeremy tells ESPN's Rachel Nichols in a new interview, which aired on Good Morning America this morning.



"You don't think you're the Kim Kardashian type?" Rachel asks the basketball star. "No," Jeremy replies, laughing. "I don't think I'm that type." 




Weirdly enough, Jeremy will be facing off against Kim's ex-husband Kris Humphries tonight when the Knicks take on the New Jersey Nets at Madison Square Garden. But the last thing Jeremy wants is to be included in any sort of media drama. 




"It's a little overwhelming," Jeremy says of this so-called "Linsanity" and his newfound fame. "I just want to make sure I'm not doing a disservice to my team by milking all the attention because at the end of day that's not what I love. I love playing basketball." 





































video platform
video management
video solutions
video player




Source
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved