Headlines News :
Home » , » Justin Bieber Announces New Book, 'Just Getting Started'

Justin Bieber Announces New Book, 'Just Getting Started'










Get ready for more Bieber fever at a bookstore near you! Justin Bieber just announced his second book with HarperCollins called Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started.





The book, scheduled to publish in September 2012, will be about giving Beliebers a look into the world of Justin, including his last world tour, the making of his film Never Say Never, recording his new album Believe and new never-before-seen photos.





Just Getting Started follows the very successful First Step 2 Forever: My Story, which has sold over a million copies worldwide.





Justin said in a statement, "I'm so excited to be working on another book with HarperCollins. Being able to share my story with my fans through these books is an absolute privilege. I can't wait to show them more about my life on tour and in the studio in this next book."













Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved