Headlines News :
Home » , » Nicolas Cage is an adrenaline junkie

Nicolas Cage is an adrenaline junkie



Nicolas-Cage-is-an-adrenaline-junkie



Actor admits stunts have a calming effect on him.




Nicolas Cage says car chases and explosions help him feel more relaxed during filming.




The 48-year-old returns as Johnny Blaze in the Ghost Rider sequel Spirit of Vengeance and revealed that action scenes take his mind off the pressures of everyday life.




He said: "The odd thing with me - when you see me with all this caffeine on the table - is that it calms me down. Red Bull relaxes me.



"If someone puts some fire on me or asks me to drive very fast in a car chase, everything slows down and it gets my mind off whatever baggage may be happening. It all goes away and I relax, so I like doing stunts."




The movie is the second to be released under the Marvel Knights banner, the production arm of Marvel's darker film releases.




The first Ghost Rider movie was released in 2007, and Cage has since starred in another superhero movie, Kick-Ass, where he played Big Daddy, the father of Hit-Girl.




During filming of Spirit of Vengeance, Cage said he tried to live the character Johnny Blaze as much as possible while he was on set.




He added: "I would walk on the set with this skull paint on my face and black contacts in my eyes and I wouldn't say a word to anybody. And that instilled fear in my co-stars which only inspired me more to believe, so I didn't have to act."




Source
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved