Headlines News :
Home » » Billy Ray Cyrus Blames 'Hannah Montana' for Family Problems

Billy Ray Cyrus Blames 'Hannah Montana' for Family Problems



It's been a tough, scandal-filled year for Billy Ray Cyrus. The singer recently opened up to GQ magazine about his relationship with daughter Miley and revealed some regrets about the show that made her famous.




In a lengthy profile, Cyrus told reporter Chris Heath that he blames the Disney show 'Hannah Montana' for the current trouble in his family, which includes his divorce from wife Tish.



"I hate to say it, but yes, I do. I'd take it back in a second," he said of the show, which shot Miley to stardom.



He also claims he's been made the "fall guy" for whenever negative news surrounds his family, referencing his daughter's Vanity Fair cover shoot controversy, in which the teenage star was photographed with just a sheet covering her.



"Every time the train went off the track ... her people, or as they say in today's news, her handlers, every time they'd put [the blame on] me ... I took it because I'm her daddy ... OK, nail me to the cross," he told GQ.



Cyrus said he worries about the people surrounding his daughter and helping her make career decisions.



"I'm scared for her," he said. "She's got a lot of people around her that's putting her in a great deal of danger. I want to get her sheltered from the storm."



His revelations come in light of Miley's recent drug scandal. A video was released last December showing the 18-year-old smoking salvia from a bong.



Cyrus tweeted about the incident shortly after the video hit the web.



"Sorry guys. I had no idea," the concerned father wrote. "Just saw this stuff for the first time myself. I'm so sad. There is much beyond my control right now."



When Cyrus approached his daughter's handlers about the incident, he was told it was "none of his business."





Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved