Headlines News :
Home » , » Eva Longoria on Wedding Date Tattoo: (I’ll Just Put the Divorce Date and It’ll Be a Gravestone)

Eva Longoria on Wedding Date Tattoo: (I’ll Just Put the Divorce Date and It’ll Be a Gravestone)

 


Eva Longoria stepped outside to photographers with her wedding date wrist tattoo gone one day and everyone speculated she got it removed. But Eva says it was just covered with makeup for
work and she has no regrets from after her divorce from Tony Parker — not even the tattoo!


Eva appeared on HLN’s The Joy Behar Show to promote her new cookbook, Eva’s Kitchen, and also opened up on her recent divorce from Tony.


“I don’t have regrets,” Eva told Joy Behar. “Even all my tattoos.”


“But this is a cautionary tale not to get a tattoo,” Joy said. “Especially on the day you’re getting married.”


“No, I like it!” Eva said.


“I’ll just put the divorce date and it’ll be a gravestone,” she added jokingly.


Joy then asked Eva if she has a new “squeeze” they can discuss saying, “I heard you’re going out with Penélope Cruz’s brother. Is it true”


“That’s what everyone keeps saying!” Eva said.


“You don’t have to tell me… you can tell me to mind my own business,” Joy explained.


So Eva said, “Mind your own business, Joy!”




Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved