Headlines News :
Home » , » Eva Longoria on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' Interview

Eva Longoria on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' Interview

 
Eva Longoria appeared on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' and spoke on camera about her divorce from basketball star Tony Parker for the very first time.


"What was it like for you when it all exploded, when it all came out, when ... the fairytale was suddenly hit by this hammer blow?" asked Piers Morgan.


"It was heartbreaking. It's the first time I'm talking about it, so I'm sorry," said Longoria, with visible emotion. "It was disappointing because I had such an identity in being Mrs. Parker and being a wife. And, so, when that's taken away from you, you go, 'Who am I?' It was hard."


Longoria and Parker divorced after three years of marriage in a messy split that included allegations of cheating. Still, Longoria refrained from disparaging her ex-husband. "I would never speak ill about him or the time we had together," she said. "I really, really valued it. Seven years together's a long time."


"I love the concept of marriage and I love being a wife," she continued. "You know, we tried our hardest. We really, really tried and it just didn't work. We wanted different things."




Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved