Headlines News :
Home » , , » Rihanna on Chris Brown: (We Don't Have to Talk Ever Again in My Life)

Rihanna on Chris Brown: (We Don't Have to Talk Ever Again in My Life)



Rihanna-on-Chris-Brown-We-Don't-Have-to-Talk-Ever-Again-in-My-Life 








Rihanna on Chris Brown: 'We Don't Have to Talk Ever Again in My Life'


In her Rolling Stone cover story, Rihanna reveals why she agreed to loosen the stipulations of a


restraining order against ex-boyfriend Chris Brown. "I just didn't want to make it more difficult for him professionally. What he did was a personal thing -- it had nothing to do with his career.




 Saying he has to be a hundred feet away from me, he can't perform at awards shows -- that definitely made it difficult for him." But the "S&M" singer assures that "it doesn't mean we're gonna make up, or even talk again," adding she and Brown "don't have to talk ever again in my life." (Rolling Stone)







Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved