Headlines News :
Home » , » Lindsay Lohan Focusing on (My Recovery and Stuff)

Lindsay Lohan Focusing on (My Recovery and Stuff)

 
Lindsay Lohan has given her first interview since legal drama derailed her comeback, threatening the star with jail, and compared to Charlie Sheen, whose own media blitz has dominated the
headlines, the 'Mean Girls' star comes off as perfectly well-adjusted.



Speaking to Extra for an interview airing Tuesday night, Lohan clear-headedly talks about her teetering career and what she must do to steady it. "I feel great," she said. "As long as I'm focusing on the one thing that I know I need to put forth in my life, which is you know, my recovery and stuff. Then I'm doing good and that's most important for me."


She also knows that it will take time to regain the trust of the film industry after her latest spat with the law. She is in very serious danger of going to jail on felony charges she stole a necklace in January and has until March 10 to decide if she wants to take a plea deal (which will include jail) or go to trial.


[Because her case is pending, Lohan was not able to talk about the specifics of the charges against her.]


"There's gonna be a lot of steps that I have to go through to kind of prove myself again and get the trust from the people that I respect to work with," she said. "But I'm to do what I have to do to get there, because that's my passion."


Lohan hopes that after she has sorted out her legal problems, industry bigwigs will take her back. She told Extra that she won't ponder about who she'd like to work with next until she's even allowed back on a set.


"I think that will be something I'll be able to say when I've taken the steps that I need to take to prove I can be insurable again. I think that will come in time when I'll even be in the position to say that. Because I don't think I am right now."


She adds, "I don't think that would be fair to just say 'Oh, this is who I want to work with!' and expect that to happen. No, I have to build my way back up. I get that.






 






Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved