Headlines News :
Home » , » Ricky Martin: I will not marry my companion emotional

Ricky Martin: I will not marry my companion emotional



Ricky-Martin-I-will-not-marry-my-companion-emotional 








Singer Ricky Martin to break the isolation functional after he has declared his sexual orientation anomaly last year with a new album is being promoted by him entitled "Music and the spirit and


s.e.x", announcing at the same time that he would marry his companion, emotional Carlos Gonzalez.






Martin said in remarks to the media the Mexican on the promotion of his new album, "I will not marry him, Our relationship is going well in 3 years", comments come in response to rumors reported by the international media recently that Martin is preparing for the marriage of Carlos Gonzalez, his friend.






And his choice of designs of the signing of "House of Armani" is famous for his singing, which began in the 25 of last month, he replied: "It highlights what I have of a sexual nature, which is a very important factor in the presentations Owdia to theaters."






Round and began singing to Ricky under the theme "Music and s.e.x and the spirit of 2011", the scene of Jose Ojrilut in Puerto Rico before Istonfea in the United States and Mexico.






In 2010 and through his Web site, Martin said publicly about being gay, saying "I am proud when I say I am a man like me. I am very happy because I am what I am."






Martin was said that he grew up in a conservative family, making his beliefs were always telling him that his feelings are wrong, a defender at the same time Indjabh to his two sons, twins through a surrogate mother's womb rental through artificial insemination for money in 2008.






The Latin star it amused sense of fatherhood, which he described as great, where the happiest moments with twin, "Matthew and Valentino," and said "They also added to my life a new concept of happiness."






And the award-winning singer of the "Grammy" revealed that his new book, which bears the name of the man "Me" tells the story of his life since its inception and his childhood and the beginning of his career with the band "Menudo", as well as new secrets about homosexuality

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved