Headlines News :
Home » , , » Nicki Minaj on Britney Spears: (I Love Her. She is a Sexy Girl)

Nicki Minaj on Britney Spears: (I Love Her. She is a Sexy Girl)



Nicki-Minaj-on-Britney-Spears-I-Love-Her-She-is-a-Sexy-Girl 








At last night’s Casio’s TRYX OUT: NYC 2011 at the Best Buy Theater, Nicki Minaj commented on the question on everyone’s mind: Will she tour with Britney Spears?





Nicki Said “I don’t know yet. Britney is a beautiful girl, I love her. She’s a sexy girl. I’ll have to recruit her for my Barbie army.”






She also told reporters that the two of them are in talks and that she would love to do it.






Another person that Nicki wouldn’t mind collaborating with would be Justin Bieber!






She said  “Of course I would collaborate with Justin. He’s a cutie pie.”






Nicki is still on tour through April with Lil Wayne. When asked about the tour, Nicki commented that it’s quite an experience so far.






“Amazing! Amazing every night, every city we’ve been to, they’ve all unbelievable. Screaming at the top of their lungs, just giving us so much love and we’re really appreciating everyone for supporting the tour. ”






Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved