Headlines News :
Home » , , » Miley Cyrus Returns to Twitter and said: Thanks to Charlie Sheen

Miley Cyrus Returns to Twitter and said: Thanks to Charlie Sheen

 


On March 29, Miley Cyrus did something she swore she'd never do again: She returned to Twitter.
Cyrus quit the social networking site in 2009, claiming it interfered too much with her private life,
and shut it down for good. She has since been Twitter-less -- until now.


Most recently, Cyrus tested the waters and tweeted via her producer Rock Mafia's page two weeks ago. "This is my new way to connect," she tweeted. "When I need to speak out I will tweet from @Rock_Mafia."


Just four days later, Cyrus opened her own account under the name "gypsyhearttour."


Cyrus mentioned that one of the main reasons she came back on Twitter was to follow Charlie Sheen, "Do not fear...the Sheenius is here!" I'm not gonna lie. I came back to twitter for 2 reasons. My fans and to follow @charliesheen #winning."


Her new Twitter account may be a promotional tool for her upcoming Gypsy Heart tour, but Cyrus has already slipped into her old routine, tweeting, "Yo guys! Its MC! Thank you so much for my KCA! PS I am taking over the Gypsy Heart twitter! Gotta keep ya posted on tour ... Lets get me back to as many followers as before!!!!!! SO EXCITED FOR TOUR I CAN BARELY STAND IT."


Cyrus' return to Twitter seemed unlikely since she recently told Australia's Sydney Telegraph that she does not tweet. "I do not social network, I try to stay out of it," she said. "I complain enough about people knowing too much about my private life, so to go out there and exploit myself would be silly and hypocritical."


Miley Cyrus' Gypsy Heart world tour kicks off in Quito, Ecuador, on April 29.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion In Style - All Rights Reserved